Are you interested in getting to know your prospective students beyond just their test scores?
College Admissions Video Interview
Really knowing your prospective students can be the difference between enrolling a student who leaves after the first year and picking that student who will enhance the positive culture of your school and successfully graduate in four years! Technology has evolved so that when selecting the right employees, organizations can now conduct thousands of interviews in a short period of time via video, on-demand technology. At Javelin HR Solutions we have applied this technology within the higher education admissions context and created a video interview. The purpose of this interview is to capture those hard-to-quantify skills and characteristics that are so important to success in college.
Our video interviews are conducted on-demand so that prospective students can respond on their own timeline. You can customize the interview questions and response options.
Javelin HR uses a state of the art scoring methodology to score video responses reliably and validly, producing the informative reports you need to make the best admissions decisions for your school.
- Provides authentic and holistic information about prospective students to clearly inform admissions decisions
- Captures the skills and characteristics that are critical to success in college but are not reflected in test scores or GPAs
- Improves enrollment rate by ensuring prospective students have the interest and key characteristics that are important for your school
- Enhances yield by ensuring prospective students have the interest and key characteristics that are important to your school
- Increase access by assessing a wider range of relevant and important characteristics of prospective students